Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ann Finally Makes Another Blog Entry!

I have, not a vengeful envy, but an awesome envy of those who are able to make daily, or even weekly contributions to their Blog. Writers write, right? Well, this writer is terribly inconsistence when it comes to blog entries. As I stated in my first entry, I’m an occasional blogger. My entries can vary from one day to months. Boring huh? Thank God, my efforts to write books are better than my efforts to blog.

 My first novel is doing well considering its short life in publication, thanks mostly to my marketing rep. My 2nd novel is pending acquisitions review. Whatever the outcome is, I am and will always be grateful to God for His loving kindness.

Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

Elaine Littau said...

Hey Ann,
I think it is fine that you are an occasional blogger. I find myself wasting a lot of time on reading and writing on them. Ha. Your content is great and that is the big thing.
I joined Twitter. I don't know why, but I had to see what all the talk was about. It is my kind of site. One sentence and your through...funny. I don't know it any marketing value will come of it, but maybe...who knows.
E