Thursday, August 18, 2011

Occasional is one thing but . . .

I believe I really do owe an explanation for my long absence. Without going into drama detail I will just briefly say that I was challenged with a major attack on my body. After surgery and follow-up treatments I am pleased and thankful to God to be able to say that I'm well and expect to stay that way. I thank all of my friends, family and my publisher's staff who supported me through prayer during my trial. It has been a difficult climb back from the valley.

Needless to say, the whole process distracted me from my works in progress and set me way back with my blogging. BUT, my love of writing is returning and I have purposed in my heart to get started again and to be more diligent in blogging.

My promotion and sales suffered during the time period mentioned. I did two successful book signings shortly after my surgery, but I quickly found out that was too much too soon. However, I am now feeling more up to the challenge of pursuing and preparation for events.

My next blog returns to the subject of writing and my thoughts about two points that are of interest to writers and readers in general.

No comments: